Monday, September 28, 2009

In the beginning


It started with needing a blanket.  While a normal 21 year old would go buy one, I decided to make one.  And with my first demented little yellow and orange patchwork square, it was all over.

So was the interest in yellow and orange.  4 years later, I've started 1 skirt, 1 dress, 5 quilts and 1 stuffed toy.  I've finished 2 quilts.  The result, a fabric spill.  While partially attributable to the breeding quality of fabric (I go to buy one small thing and walk out arms laden), it's mostly attributable to a lack of focus.  And thus you, blog, will inspire me to limp a little closer to the completion stage.

Hell, if the internet can provide lolcats surely it can provide inspiration. ? .


So the works stand as such -


No comments:

Post a Comment